Monday, February 26, 2018

Opinion: Slow Down

Kaley Maley


I am saying this because I don’t want to have be put in the position to save someone though I’m certified with CPR. However, Baldwin hill isn’t a place to race your truck/car down. To the guy that ran off into our ditch 
I hope you learned your lesson about racing full speed down 1055 hill. Glad you are ok. You came very close to hitting one of our largest trees by the road after jumping our ditch going 60+. It’s careless and you don’t realized the impact you would put on not only our family but yours. I hope something is done about the hill in the future. I see so many wrecks living at the bottom and so many that come close to wrecking. 
How do we make 1055 hill safer?
Kaley Maley
Baldwin City, KS

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Baldwin City Gazette welcomes your comments, as long as they are on topic and remain respectful to others. Please no anonymous comments. Comments containing advertising will be marked as spam, this includes links.