Monday, September 25, 2017

Letter to the Editor: Kudos Baldwin City Electric

To the editor


In the wake of hurricane Irma, the state of Florida was left virtually in the dark. With scorching temperatures and no power, it felt like hell on earth. My home suffered enough damage to warrant a call to my insurance Company but not bad enough to evacuate. Some people never lost power while some are still without. I was without power for 6 days. This past Saturday when the power trucks finally turned down my street I saw the signage on the truck read The City of Baldwin City. The guys were pleasant, efficient and genuinely seemed to enjoy what they were doing. When they were finished I asked them to pose for a group photo which they were more than happy to oblige. I don't know any of their names but I would like to thank them and the city of Baldwin City and surrounding areas for coming to our rescue.

Sincerely, 
Susan Price Smith
Orlando, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Baldwin City Gazette welcomes your comments, as long as they are on topic and remain respectful to others. Please no anonymous comments. Comments containing advertising will be marked as spam, this includes links.